HDG Resysta Panels
HDG Building Materials is pleased to announce the availability of HDG Resysta Panels. These large format sheets have the same benefits and technical performance as other Resysta decking and siding profiles. These panels are designed to look and feel like wood. Working with them is the same as other Resysta products. They can be machined and tooled with the same processing equipment used for wood products.
Stock Sheet Sizes Available
- ¼” and ¾” thick sheets in 4’ x 8’
- ½” and 1” thick sheets in 4’ x 12’
Benefits of HDG Resysta Panels
This non-wood product is made mainly from rice hulls, an otherwise discarded waste product. No tropical hardwoods or rainforests are affected in the manufacture of HDG Resysta Panels. Beyond the sustainability advantage, HDG Resysta Panels offer plenty of benefits:
- Extremely resistant to the effects of sun, rain, snow, and saltwater
- Does not absorb water, swell, splinter, or crack
- Anti-slip properties when wet (highest level of slip resistance, category C as per DIN 51097).
- Equally suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Especially suitable for wet applications and saltwater marine environments
- Does not rot or act as a food source for microorganisms, bacteria, wood-destroying fungi, or gnawing insects
Applications for HDG Resysta Panels
Use these large-format sheets in architectural applications where a wood look is desired along with durability, sustainability, and resistance to the elements. Suitable for luxury residential, commercial, or municipal environments.
- Walls and facades
- Health and wellness centers
- Spa and pool areas
- Applications with exposure to chlorine water or saltwater
Requirements and Specifying
Architects, builders, and owners: If sustainability is key to your project requirements don’t overlook this product. You can even earn LEED points. If your project is a wet application or in a marine environment then there is even more reason to specify this product.